Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Where Do They Sell Pepsi Twist Saturday- What Did You Have For Dinner Tonight? (or Are You Going To Have).?

Saturday- What did you have for dinner tonight? (or are you going to have).? - where do they sell pepsi twist

I had to go pizza in the supermarket, in the "hot food. 2 slices of sausage pizza with a large soda for $ 4.00. I have them home. When I took my drink, a couple of sources have been" down "so it was only A selection of diet drinks and a few others. But Pepsi or Coca Cola. So I took a couple of small bottles in the refrigerator, since, in selling the bottles and poured in my cup .. because I thought it would be nice because the newsagent was reduced, so they had to do with customers in a way. They have a lot of people see the park, but I felt a little awkward, but ... I do not think it was really stealing "" because I do not pay and power-down. So I did what Ireceived from the source in the bottles. Not a Biggy, but nothing more to say. I asked my sister the whole time, what I do for a dinner, because I do not know enough about him. The fact that even here, I think.

9 comments:

I love him! said...

I had Ben and Jerry's ice cream in half of the oven. lol
thats more like my lunch and dinner.

mamamia! said...

We had Chinese food. Chicken thing, a frozen chicken, something like nuts, fresh pies, which will be purchased at a kiosk in New York, but the chicken with a delicious soup with egg drop with small crunchy things. It is divine! He also had a side of white rice, chicken lo mein, and a little bitter. I wish I could eat all day!

Thanks for asking: 0)

Artful said...

Well hows it going?


I was Edo, a Japense companies. The teriyaki beef with vegetables, all were grilled vegetables and meat, the rice at every meal, so I had the same time as rice. I do not think you should be concerned about having a bottle of soda, if you're getting paid that OK! The next time you go shopping, an employee of the problems you have when you can define yourself and others seeking the same type of service. It seems that you feel lonely and you find nothing about it. The best thing to do, ask someone what they want to talk, maybe invite her sister and show her some of their creativity through the sport, they make gamesSkills play in the school with books you read, what sites you visit, keep an eye on things thats! What you leave her sister know as well as their parents, have a good one!

liz g said...

I live in Southern Cali. We pump this place called Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. Yep thats what we had for dinner. Fried chicken with waffles Big Ole. They were great! Not to mention the mast.

Heather L said...

Fried chicken, garlic mashed red potatoes and green beans with a bottle of water. Gummy Grape Japan and bar snacks at the Aero mint for dessert. :)

dalbax2 said...

Sauté zucchini and squash with melted cheese and garlic in an envelope, with salsa and sour cream. Yummy! He had a Pepsi with it.

Deacon said...

We had a chicken stew old times.

janel_60 said...

Hamburger Soup I have a couple of days and had some of that for dinner. It has potatoes, carrots, onions, cabbage, celery and minced meat in the broth.

crunchum... said...

I ... Chicken quesadillas at this restaurant called Blueberry Hill

Post a Comment