Friday, February 12, 2010

Chopping Chicken In A Food Processor My Recipe For Chicken Paprikash. Would You Like To Try It?

My recipe for chicken paprikash. Would you like to try it? - chopping chicken in a food processor

I had a good time with Chicken paprikash and finally found a recipe that was delicious.

Can I have a large number of recipes for slow cooking recipes, because I want to invite people to dinner after church. In this way I can spend more time with my guests.

See how to read, maybe you can try it!

1 1 / 2 pounds skinless chicken thighs (about 5 sticks)
2 cans cream of mushroom soup, raw, 10 1 / 2 ounces per
1 can (10 1 / 2 oz) dry white wine (I used a cheap Chardonnay)
1 medium onion, peeled and finely chopped (I used a food processor)
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
2 tablespoons paprika

Roasted onions in butter over medium heat until translucent (but not * gold. When brown onion, throw orT and again!)

Meanwhile, broth, wine and pepper, whisking to combine well to combine. When the onions are translucent, stir in the soup mixture.

Put about an inch from the soup mix slowly in a pot 3 liters. Add chicken and cover with remaining mixture. Make sure they covered all parts of the chicken.

Cook 3 1 / 2 hours in the air.

Serve over rice or noodles.

In fact, everything that is mixed into the pot and "kill" the chicken in the mixture until covered.

* The chicken is almost to the bone and very moist and tender. I finally had the taste I was looking after trying several recipes.

What do you think?

Purists do not believe that the "push" recipes are () such as with soup "fraud? "

3 comments:

sweetrol... said...

I am a sort of purist food - but the soup is good in my book, and much used in stews, etc.
I would add a little garlic powder or fresh, with sauteed onions.
Salt and pepper are a must, and perhaps a movement of Worcestershire sauce into the soup mixture.
I use thigh and also for no sticks, only one bone, and the best part of chicken, in my opinion!

DecibelG... said...

Sounds good. Do you think skinless boneless chicken breast march? Do you have a good opportunity to test. My son and his partner to fly during a visit at the weekend 4 It would be nice in the pot before throwing to pick up for the airport.

And no, that's with the soup rather than fraud.

HannahBa... said...

mm sounds ggood. .. maybe a little more salt?

Post a Comment