Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kohler Cimarron Toilet Problems Any Plumbers Out There? I Need Help With A Plumbing Issue In An Older (1950's) House. My Toilet Keeps Clogging

Any plumbers out there? I need help with a plumbing issue in an older (1950's) house. My toilet keeps clogging - kohler cimarron toilet problems

A few months ago I bought a house that was built in the 1950s. I have found in a bath of Cimarron Kohler, who came highly recommended. I had nothing but trouble. The toilet is clogged all the time (even when there is nothing inside). I replaced all the plumbing pipes with ABS and even tried another bathroom ... Toto Ultramax book. The first flushing toilet was fine, and does the same. Of course, the problem is 2 new toilets and I replaced all the pipes. Other ideas that could be causing this problem? I am so frustrated: (

4 comments:

bull said...

I think I need a break to stay

mrwizard... said...

two thoughts come to mind.

the wax ring or a gasket on the toilet pipes in May to fill out of place.

1950 convenient pre-plumbing and the date of 1 Gallons per standard color. Replacement of pipes is not likely to change with new drops is) (difference in height and may not be compatible with a GPF toilet 1st

Chico said...

HAHAHAAHHAHAA toilet!

R K said...

Have you checked, plumbing vent? All animals (birds, squirrels) down and block the opening?

Post a Comment