Monday, February 1, 2010

What Happens When Olive Freezes What Happens To A Cat When It Eats An Olive?

What happens to a cat when it eats an olive? - what happens when olive freezes

I ate olives in a bowl and I got to get something to drink. When I was a few seconds, my cat eats them! That was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, as it rubbed against his chin, before they gradually piece, and I could not be removed! Why did you not go so crazy and eat, not hurt, right? Not to sound too protective, but I know that some foods also influence cats in small doses, so I want to make sure that everything goes well. I have an eye on him all day and looks very good, but I just want to be sure.

7 comments:

Spike & Co. said...

We had loved a child, olives. He was attracted by the olive catnip. I have worked with our vet and he told me that if there is an opportunity to address it would be OK! Thus a short time to time.

It is good to someone who has a cat lovers will find Olive .... to give him a hug for me!

Good luck!

Kate - Toby's mum said...

I had a cat that crazy Grain sweets! Poor wasn'tt normally in the diet of humans when they eat, get candy, until on the plate, and then literally go around the walls to get there. Very useful for tablets. I would not worry, it's not toxic, and if you do not understand what's ahead. I though within their power base!

mandarin... said...

The cats eat most things we eat. My cat eats lettuce, cranberries (for them), cucumber is crazy. So, I'm sure he'll be fine. If not, then throw. As always, if they can not digest.

rule62 said...

There will be Greek, and develop a taste for lamb.

He'll get better. Cats are strange and wonderful creatures.

Tinha ツ said...

Leaving droppings

Karen S said...

Not toXXic or nothing for cats). There is no reason for concern.

Diana C said...

lol thats the pits

Post a Comment