Friday, December 18, 2009

Gorean Slave Market How Can I Change This?

How can I change this? - gorean slave market

I am very interested in Dom / sub lifestyle, but I have a huge problem when you try to implement them in a relationship.

The nature of the presentation that interests me is that a happy slave of Gor If (I say "fun" I'm not talking about sex. A slave to his master please'll quickly either by cooking, cleaning, sex, or just with him be. Only a sex slave is controlled solely for sexual gratification.) The lifestyle of Gor, is a teacher down and severely, but not to be cruel and demanding. This means that if a master-slave relationship and have the right to his commandments and his reactions to them as easily as a man who asks for a favor, his friend, the only difference is that disciplined, if not provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment